Mike's Book Gallery

Stay Connected Youths play important role in every country Social challenge Computer, major player Metallurgy Nigerian Youth Challenges Drug Abuse Crime

Sunday 26 November 2017

Those your weak Bones can be Revived and Charged

Photo source: Greatist 

It is possible to revive those your bones that seem to be weak. You can charge then to possess some ions. You have the power to do so because your body belongs to you.
Sometimes in life, you may want to perform one or two functions, but because of the fact that you feel weak at that point in time, you may find yourself unable to carry out the function. You then regretted maybe a day later when you found out you missed much by not doing that which you supposed to do.

Of a truth, I used to be that state of weak bones before. But days I decided to revive those bones, I was able to do those things that I wanted to do. Sometimes I felt like putting up new articles, but because I was weak and tired, it tends to be shifted but once I forced myself to do the writing, I ended up writing to my test.
Photo source: The conversation 

It's about reviving those bones. Put them into actions by controlling them. Make them do what they are to do. Don't allow the excuse of weakness prevent you from doing what you are to do.

Quicken them and do your job. Do not forget that if you allow those your weak bones to take over you, you may end up doing nothing for a whole week. Reason is because whenever you want to do that you know can add some money to your pocket, it keeps telling you "I am weak and I can't work". Do not entertain such message.

When you revive those bones of yours to do your work, you will feel happy at the end. So, learn how to get good results by reviving those your bones that appear to be weak. 

No comments:

Post a Comment