Mike's Book Gallery

Stay Connected Youths play important role in every country Social challenge Computer, major player Metallurgy Nigerian Youth Challenges Drug Abuse Crime

Tuesday 7 November 2017

It may not be Easy but never give up



I know it is never easy. Yes, I have passed through that road and know how it used to be. You will not die by taking it easy until you complete the journey.

At a point you may feel like crying because of the hard times you are passing through but never give up at all. The latter days will surely pay you. Be performing your roles diligently and keep trusting that the effort will pay.

When I was in the university, to be precise Nnamdi Azikiwe university Awka, I belong to a religious group that does not believe in impossibility. Infact, that is the group where I was made. The group moulded me to a state that is unbreakable. I love the intercessory ministry of Christ the King Catholic Charismatic Renewal of Nigeria.



Build unbreakable state within you that will make you strong. You do not need to give up. I know it's not easy at all. But you have to stand up on your feet. Keep on working and do not accept defeat. It will still pay.

Nothing good comes easily. Whether you were born with silver spoon or not, do not fail to keep striving. Keep on moving ahead. Keep on making all the necessary efforts for maximum effective result. Keep on with your great effort. It will pay with time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment